Ingame Date: 7/8/0530
- 2 Spectres
- The party travels through town towards the Temple of Nevthar
- Along the way they enter onto a main road where they see a large group of people moving towards the west exit of the city
- They stop a halfling woman with three children and ask her where everyone is going; she replies by saying that lots of people don’t feel safe in the west any more after a number of people have been found dead by weapon wounds in the past month or so
- They arrive to see a large Gothic temple with 2 large statues of the god Nevthar
- Inside is of a similar design with large pillars and another much larger statue of Nevthar with his arms outstretched, on Nevthar’s left and right are two identical statues of the god Jergul
- There’re also a large group of acolytes in dark robes preying before the statue, a very tall, elderly man in large robes is addressing them, he is wearing similar robes but with more ornate gold and silver trimmings
- After the acolytes leave the man approaches and asks the party what their business is at his temple; they tell him that they’re here on behalf of Bakham
- Realising this, the man introduces himself as Father Morona, the man they were looking for
- He tells them that the church is having a spirit issue and since, his acolytes aren’t combat trained and he needs someone to deal with the spirits in case they can’t calm them effectively
- As they descend into the crypts they find a magical barrier, guarded by two acolytes. They give the party some Hallowed Water to sprinkle on the graves of the spirits after they had been defeated.
- They enter to find a large burial chamber, inside is are 2 pinkish-purple, feral looking undead creatures. There is also another, turquoised coloured, more human looking ghost.
- The party then tries to reason with the ghost, but to no avail; the ghost then possesses Myri.
- After a hard battle, several more possessions and Khavi on the brink of death the ghosts are turned into no more than bursts of dust against the walls of the crypt
- The party then sprinkles the hallowed water onto the physical corpses of the ghost and spectres